What am I writing?
- A piece for the Kit 2.0 edition of HyperRhiz: New Media Cultures
- A review of Visions of Technological Transcendence: Human Enhancement & the Rhetoric of the Future by James A. Herrick
- A chapter about ecohorror films for an upcoming anthology edited by Carter Soles and Christy Tidwell
- A chapter about peer reviewing for an upcoming writing studies anthology edited by Christopher Weaver and Phoebe Jackson
What am I reading?
- The New Digital Age: Transforming Nations, Businesses, and Our Lives by Eric Schmidt and Jared Cohen
- Zoontologies: The Question of the Animal edited by Cary Wolfe
- Electric Animal: Toward a Rhetoric of Wildlife by Akira Mizuta Lippit
- Citizen Journalism: Valuable, Useless, or Dangerous? edited by Melissa Wall
- The Yiddish Policemen's Union by Michael Chabon
What am I making?
- A video installation tentatively titled "Project Vulture" that starts with an ekphrastic moment inspired by a poem I wrote titled "To the Vultures" and then explores the discursive aspects of vultures as a metaphor for remixing media
- Original music with my friend and colleague, Chris Hart
What am I viewing?
- Wes Anderson films
- Ecohorror films
What am I listening to?
- Right now? Crickets!